Several years ago, a senior citizen or disabled person had to live in an institution for the federal Medicaid program to pay for home care services. Thankfully, as of this time, one can now receive these services within his own home or community.
With our waiver programs, you can stay inside your home but still receive our long-term services. Here are some of the waiver programs that we have and the respective groups who can take advantage of them:
- Aging Waiver – for Pennsylvanians over the age of 60
- Attendant Care/Act 150 – for individuals with physical disability
- COMMCARE Waiver – for individuals with Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Independence Waiver – for adults with a severe physical disability
- OBRA Waiver – for individuals with developmental physical disability
Get more information about Waiver Services. Call 215-941-6422 today!